Monday, August 09, 2010

Al Pacino's Motival Speech: Any Given Sunday

I like this so much from the position of a football fan and as a hypnotherapist I thought it was worthy of a repeat (yes I’ve blogged it before). I hope you enjoy this as much as I did the first time ......

Quote-un-Quote

"I'll tell you this, in any fight it is the guy who is willing to die who is going to win that inch. And I know if I am going to have any life any more it is because, I am still willing to fight, and die for that inch because that is what LIVING is. The six inches in front of your face.

Now I can't make you do it. You gotta look at the guy next to you. Look into his eyes. Now I think you are going to see a guy who will go that inch with you. You are going to see a guy who will sacrifice himself for this team because he knows when it comes down to it, you are gonna do the same thing for him. That's a team, gentlemen and either we heal now, as a team,or we will die as individuals. That's football guys. That's all it is. Now, whattaya gonna do?

"http://essaysfromexodus.scripting.com/stories/storyReader$1492

2 comments:

NLP Hypnosis Institute said...

Hi dear,

Thank you for this wonderful post. It is very informative and useful. I would like to share something here too. NLP Training - Mindset & Hypnosis has been scientifically proven to be effective in creating change in certain repetitive behaviors.

NLP courses sydney

flirter said...

Weight loss Liverpool When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your.